Women's Hoodie with Zip in Organic Cotton | European Winter Fleece by Neutral Brand, Denmark
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Certified Fairtrade
- Solid Zip Hardware
- Kangaroo Pockets Front
- Double Lined Hood
- Flat Cord & Ribs at bottom and sleeves
- Certified Safe and Non-Toxic by Oeko-Tex 100
- Danish quality Winter Fleece thick, soft & cosy
- Colours: Navy, Grey
- Great Winter Warmth
- Large Fitting - Generous Cut
- Made in Denmark
European Luxury from Denmark where this sweat-gear is the most certified for organic cotton and fair trade standards in the world. Made using only wind-power, from Fairtrade organic cotton and with the highest social and ethical responsibility along each stage of the product development process.
The Neutral Brand continues to win excellence awards for sustainability and sound production and business practices. And the clothes Feel Amazing and Look Great! Soft but durable long lasting practical wardrobe staples.
Tops sizing guide true to size - pants may be a generous fit for larger European measurements.
Also available are sizes Xl and 2XL please contact us to request email firstname.lastname@example.org
Neutral Brand products carry the following eco or ethical certificate standards
- Global Organic Textile Standards GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- EU Eco-Label : products and production must pass rigorous environmental standards
- Fairtrade Mark : all organic cotton grown has been certified by international Fairtrade standards
- SA8000 : is a human rights standards where human rights in production and work place standards are held to the highest standard
- Wind Power : Neutral Responsibility guarantees that wind power is the main power source at the facilities providing four times as much energy as actually used. The surplus is sent to the network for the benefit of local communities and reduces CO2.
- Oeko-Tex 100 Standard comprehensively addresses the Human Ecology component of textile products. It evaluates and screens for any harmful substances present within processed textiles, which are intended to come into contact with consumers.