Hot Yoga Shorts – Owl Print Design
- Fabulous organic cotton shorts for hot yoga, work-outs, summer festivals, the beach and more.
- The best quality organic cotton is combined with lycra to create a thicker than usual fabric for support.
- Waist band is extra-long to leave up or fold down.
- The design and structure promotes the illusion of longer legs.
- Eco Chic optical design flatters the body
- The fabric is 90% Modal and 10% Lycra.
- Print placement may vary on garments and may not look exactly as in the photographs.
SIZE & FIT GUIDE
Eleven 44 Designs Bali has two fit types: For tops, leggings and shorts is Tight (but not suffocating) to Regular Sports Fit AU/UK. And One Size Loose for Outerwear Luxurious Modal dresses. Model wears standard AU/UK XSmall = 8. Please consult sizing carefully before purchasing - Thank you!
Size AU 6 – XXS (UK 6, US 2, EU 34)
Size AU 8 – XS (UK 8, US 4, EU 36)
Size AU 10 – S (UK 10, US 6, EU 38)
Size AU 12 – M (UK 12, US 8, EU 40)
Size AU 14 – L (UK 14, US 10, EU 42)
Size AU 16 – XL (UK 16, US 12, EU 44)
Size AU 18 – XXL (UK 18, US 14, EU 46)
Eleven 44 uses eco fabrics Organic Cotton or Modal blended with a small amounts of Lycra for stretch. Modal is a sustainable eco textile made from spinning the reconstituted cellulose fibre of plantation Beech trees. This is done ethically and sustainably. The Lycra is added to give support and sustained shape for these professional Yoga and Pilates practice leggings. Organic Cotton is used for tops and shorts. Lycra is added to give support and sustained shape for professional Yoga and Pilates practice. Custom designs are hand screenprinted on eco-fabrics by the creative streetwear designer Eleven44 Designs Bali. Eleven44 designs flatters the body with the most unique international hot yoga cut and structured clothes.
DESIGN & ETHICS
Exciting street wear Eleven44 Designs handprints their own custom designed patterning. Their street savvy designs captivate! Designed and made ethically and sustainably by Eleven44 Designs in Bali. Eleven44 was created in late 2000 and is slowly produced in Bali with the help of small cottage industry families who are skilled at their craft and workmanship.