Organic Cotton Crop Top - Heather Pink
- This premium organic cotton piece is double layered at the front for gentle support.
- Perfect for Yoga and Pilates and also supportive for a heavy workout or that long jog.
- Luxury, soft organic cotton against your skin with this essential layering piece.
- Great worn underneath your favourite vest or tee.
- Softly curved at the front and around the underarms to enhance shape.
- 96% GOTS Organic Cotton blended with a small amount (4%) of elastane to maintain the garment's shape.
- We recommend all our garments to be washed at 30° C with a mild ecological detergent and reshaped whilst damp. Dry flat or line dry.
Ask Anything: email@example.com
Designer: From Clothing UK provide a stylish and relaxed look
SIZE & FIT GUIDE
From Clothing UK has a regular Australian/UK fit for Sportswear - meaning the fit is slim and snug but not tight. Model wears standard AU/UK Small = 10
Size AU 6 – XXS (UK 6, US 2, EU 34)
Size AU 8 – XS (UK 8, US 4, EU 36)
Size AU 10 – S (UK 10, US 6, EU 38)
Size AU 12 – M (UK 12, US 8, EU 40)
Size AU 14 – L (UK 14, US 10, EU 42)
Size AU 16 – XL (UK 16, US 12, EU 44)
Size AU 18 – XXL (UK 18, US 14, EU 46)
FROM Clothing UK sourced three certified textiles for its yoga wear: GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, Lenzing TENCEL®, and a sustainable Merino Wool.
Organic Cotton has been farmed without dangerous chemicals or genetically modified plants. The GOTS standard covers processing, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, trade and distribution of all textiles made from minimum 70% certified organic cotton fibres.
Lenzing TENCEL® is a manmade fibre made with Eucalyptus wood pulp, from sustainable tree farms, via the International Forest Stewardship Program, forest plantations which practice sustainability. It grows quickly and without any artificial irrigation. Lenzing TENCEL® fibre yield is 10 times higher than with conventional cotton.
Merino wool is currently sourced from certified merino sheep farms in South Africa that adhere to a no-mulesing policy as part of a continuous effort to ensure the health and welfare of the sheep. Merino wool has thermoregulatory properties (warm in winter, cool in summer) and is a renewable, sustainable resource - it simply regrows on the sheep after shearing
DESIGNER & ETHICS
From Clothing UK provide a stylish and relaxed look for luxury and organic yoga and fitness practice. Eco yoga wear that uses beautiful fabrics, feels soft against the skin, is kind to the environment, and sourced from sustainable resources. The garments are very well structured for fitness, with considerate design elements, such as long line tops and high waisted pants. From Clothing manufactures ethically in Portugal.
Exclusive in Australia to Shift to Nature Online!