Soft Pink will be this Winter's Colour - perfect for a Romantic yet Practical Snood.
- This Snood in double layered soft pink sustainable merino wool is combined with eco Lenzing Tencel and Elastane for cosiness without the itchiness.
- Wearing a Snood is easy with generous enough fabric around the shoulders and over the head as a hood.
- It is a perfect travel item to cold climates, keeping you warm and insulated. Perfect for winter walks.
- 28% Certified South African Merino Wool, 64% Lenzing Tencel™ and 8% Elastane.
- We recommend garments to be washed at 30° C in a mild ecological detergent and reshaped whilst damp. DO NOT TUMBLE DRY or dry over direct heat as shrinkage will occur. Line dry.
Designer: FROM Clothing UK provide a stylish and relaxed look.
Ask Anything: email@example.com
Designer: From Clothing UK provide a stylish and relaxed look
SIZE & FIT GUIDE
From Clothing UK has a regular Australian/UK fit for Sportswear - meaning the fit is slim and snug but not tight. Model wears standard AU/UK Small = 10
Size AU 6 – XXS (UK 6, US 2, EU 34)
Size AU 8 – XS (UK 8, US 4, EU 36)
Size AU 10 – S (UK 10, US 6, EU 38)
Size AU 12 – M (UK 12, US 8, EU 40)
Size AU 14 – L (UK 14, US 10, EU 42)
Size AU 16 – XL (UK 16, US 12, EU 44)
Size AU 18 – XXL (UK 18, US 14, EU 46)
FROM Clothing UK sourced three certified textiles for its yoga wear: GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, Lenzing TENCEL®, and a sustainable Merino Wool.
Organic Cotton has been farmed without dangerous chemicals or genetically modified plants. The GOTS standard covers processing, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, trade and distribution of all textiles made from minimum 70% certified organic cotton fibres.
Lenzing TENCEL® is a manmade fibre made with Eucalyptus wood pulp, from sustainable tree farms, via the International Forest Stewardship Program, forest plantations which practice sustainability. It grows quickly and without any artificial irrigation. Lenzing TENCEL® fibre yield is 10 times higher than with conventional cotton.
Merino wool is currently sourced from certified merino sheep farms in South Africa that adhere to a no-mulesing policy as part of a continuous effort to ensure the health and welfare of the sheep. Merino wool has thermoregulatory properties (warm in winter, cool in summer) and is a renewable, sustainable resource - it simply regrows on the sheep after shearing
DESIGNER & ETHICS
From Clothing UK provide a stylish and relaxed look for luxury and organic yoga and fitness practice. Eco yoga wear that uses beautiful fabrics, feels soft against the skin, is kind to the environment, and sourced from sustainable resources. The garments are very well structured for fitness, with considerate design elements, such as long line tops and high waisted pants. From Clothing manufactures ethically in Portugal.
Exclusive in Australia to Shift to Nature Online!