- These luxurious bamboo scoop t-shirts are made from sustainably grown, produced and manufactured Bamboo Viscose.
- Also Available in Black or Olive Grey
- A well finished piece that is both soft and light, and with stetch to fit.
- The design features extra body length for tucking in as day wear or to your exercise class.
- Features a scoop neck and soft fabric that feels great against the skin.
SIZE & FIT GUIDE
O2 Bamboo Clothing UK has a regular Australian/UK fit for Sportswear - meaning the fit is slim, stretchy but not tight. Model wears standard AU/UK Small = 10
Size AU 6 – XXS (UK 6, US 2, EU 34)
Size AU 8 – XS (UK 8, US 4, EU 36)
Size AU 10 – S (UK 10, US 6, EU 38)
Size AU 12 – M (UK 12, US 8, EU 40)
Size AU 14 – L (UK 14, US 10, EU 42)
Size AU 16 – XL (UK 16, US 12, EU 44)
Size AU 18 – XXL (UK 18, US 14, EU 46)
The O2 Bamboo wear is made from bamboo viscose that has been certified by the Oeko-tex 100 Standard meaning that the finished product is entirely free from toxins and chemicals. Spandex and a small amount of organic cotton are also found in the pieces. Bamboo is a great alternative to traditional fabrics. Bamboo grows exceptionally fast with no need for irrigation, pesticides or fertilizers. It is grown naturally and organically, with no genetically modified organisms. In addition to being eco-friendly, bamboo clothing is breathable, moisture-wicking, biodegradable, and offers superior UV protection. It’s super soft, gentle enough for people with eczema or sensitive skin.
DESIGN & ETHICS
For Luxurious Bamboo Basics it can only be O2wear. Designed and owned in Australia, Anna from O2 Wear carefully monitors their manufacturing processes in China to ensure fair work practices and quality. Certification of Bamboo fabric by OekoTex 100 certification so that there are no harsh chemicals or toxins remaining in the fabric after processing.